If you are struggling with your golf game or just looking for a simpler way to play then you should consider Single Length Golf Clubs.
The single-length philosophy is that golfers can concentrate on just one swing, not a different swing for each iron or wedge.
The Pinhawk SL’s not only are all the same length, but they also feature the very latest in iron technology. They incorporate a game improvement design without looking “clunky”. They have extreme perimeter weighting and a true deep undercut for the ultimate in forgiveness. Despite having a game improvement design, the SL’s have a very manageable sole width, and a low (3 mm) offset on each iron.
The loft gapping is slightly wider than traditional irons; this is to maintain a proper distance gap between clubs. You will find that your distances will be very similar to a “conventional” set of irons (independent studies have proven that, along with “real world” play).
Here’s what to expect WITH Single LENGTH GOLF IRONS!
- Identical feel from iron to iron
- Identical function from iron to iron enhancing length, distance and dispersion control
- Identical setup from iron to iron.
- Identical swing from iron to iron
- Identical ball position from iron to iron
- Identical stance from iron to iron
- More on center hits
- Fewer fat shots
- Fewer thin shots
- Improved feel and play-ability
- Final result – More Consistency and Improved scoring
- Most important – More fun and easier golf!
Most users also find improved accuracy and more distance, once comfortable with their new single length set.
What are you waiting for?