What is a New Pull ?
Often times, when a customer is fit for a new set, that particular manufacturer may not have the desired shaft available.
Since the major brands do not sell their product as component heads, all sets must be ordered with golf shafts. The fitter or customer will order the golf clubs and then have the oe golf shafts changed before ever hitting them.
The shaft sets that are pulled out are called pulls. They are professionally removed and are first quality shafts, often times with golf grips installed.
We purchase these in bulk and offer them at reduced costs saving you 50 percent or more on a set of iron shafts. We also have a few driver and fairway shafts as well. Many have the adjustable tip and are ready to plug and play.
Currently we have the following OE Golf Shafts – New Pulls available to purchase online.
- NIPPON MODUS3 120 .355 TAPER TIP
- TRUE TEMPER AMT 4-PW S300
- PROJECT X 6.0 4-PW
- NEW TRUE TEMPER AMT 4-PW TAPER TIP GOLF SHAFTS
- NEW ENZO GOLF SHAFTS (.335 Driver / Fairway woods)
- N.S.PRO 980GH..355 S 5 THRU PW c/w velvet grips
- TRUE TEMPER DYNALITE 105 S .370 4- PW
- PING AWT 2.0 5 THRU GW c/w Ping velvet Grips
If you are looking for a brand ask us – we may have exactly what you need.